[Haskell-cafe] Survey: What are the more common Haskell IDEs in use ?

Dan dan_2kb at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 22:20:15 CET 2012

I expected some IDEs will be missed but to add an "other" text box would have to pay for the survey - so went for the cheap version..

Not too familiar with this survey tool so if we add now VisStudio to it may delete the other answers (have over 100 answers so far) -  so we'll add the VS option next time we run it (I assume they are a small number (?) )