[Haskell-cafe] Is there a tool like ri from ruby?

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 08:18:52 CET 2012

RI is a very easy using tool that search and show the documents of ruby
modules/functions, etc.
Using RI, I could get help when programming with a few commands. Quick and
simple.
And with RI backend (libs), I could also simply integrate ri to my IDE
(like one hotkey to show function summary).

So I am wondering if there is such thing in Haskell world. I know haddock
saves the .haddock files in document folder. But I do not know if there is
any existing tools to index and view them.
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞