[Haskell-cafe] Cabal failures...

kudah kudahkukarek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 09:53:42 CET 2012

Personally, I successfully use Wine to build, ship and test for Windows.
There are some pitfalls related to -optl-mwindows and encodings,
but, if you launch your program with $LANG set to proper windows
encoding like cp1251 and the std handles closed with  0>&- 1>&- 2>&-,
it should crash on related errors the same way as on windows.

I am not (yet) aware of any Haskell programs that don't run under Wine.