[Haskell-cafe] Call for Seattle Area Haskell Users Group

Eli Frey eli.lee.frey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 20:25:07 CET 2012

Greetings,

(x-posted from /r/haskell)

I am calling for any interested parties to come together and help me get a
SEA HUG going. My boss has offered to provide facilities and foods. I don't
think he's expecting much, maybe we can make him second guess the offer :P.

I have put together a meetup <http://www.meetup.com/SEAHUG> group. I don't
know what all Seattle area Haskellers are wanting from this kind of thing,
so I thought our first meeting would be low key. Some time to shoot the
bull and introduce ourselves. Some time to help each other on our stumbling
blocks. Then talking about what we would want from further meetups.

We'll need a central place for discussion and coordination, so aside from
voicing your support, it would be great if you could take further
commentary over to the meetup page. If that doesn't work for some, let me
know.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

- Eli