[Haskell-cafe] Cabal failures...

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Nov 20 23:37:29 CET 2012

No; the first sentence says that someone else had reported that testing on Windows was hard to do because of (a perceived) lack of access to Windows by Haskell developers... The implication is that Haskell developers (only/mainly) use *nix.
I commented that if true this lack of Windows testing could limit the availability of Haskell to the largest market share of users.