[Haskell-cafe] Automation of external library installation in haskell package.

Maksymilian Owsianny maksymilian.owsianny at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 20:51:31 CET 2012

Hi Johan,

Originally, that was my intention, to have the user install the library
himself,
and I have specified the extra-libraries field in the .cabal file.

However, the problem with hackage not being able to build the package, and
therefore generate documentation, remains. So conversely my question would
be
if there is any way to get around this?

Best regards,
Max.