[Haskell-cafe] A small step towards solving cabal hell.

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 15:02:30 CET 2012

Hi Tim,
it seems a good idea, although I hardly believe such isolation is
achievable in practice. Just a feeling, though :)
However, I really hope we, as a community, will be able to finally fix the
Cabal Hell. It's a topic with a lot of hype lately,
but few "practical, hands dirty" approaches :)

Cheers,
Alfredo