[Haskell-cafe] curl package broken in Windows

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:43:32 CET 2012

Hi,

Ok, there were only minor differences between the repo and the version on
hackage so I imported the changes into the repo, which should now be the
same as version 1.3.7 on hackage.
Please feel free to submit merge requests----all the folks I know who
worked on this originally are busy with other stuff, so we really need
someone who's using the library to help.

Thanks!
-Iavor