[Haskell-cafe] GHC for mobile devices?

Kristopher Micinski krismicinski at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 05:46:46 CET 2012

If you have interest in doing this, I have quite a bit of experience
in Android hacking at the system level and above and would be glad to
talk about what might need to happen.  (Though I don't know the GHC
internals / toolchain so well.)

One potential choice is Scala, though from my limited experience
that's a very rough imitation of the uses for Haskell.  (Though,
obviously it works mostly out of the box because of the JVM compiler

I've been writing up some thoughts on the Android activity lifecycle
already interpreted with respect to FP, apps are quite functional
already for a variety of reasons.