[Haskell-cafe] Haskell User Group Hamburg (Germany) - Meeting Thursday November 8th 2012

Stefan Schmidt stefanschmidt42 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 1 00:10:40 CET 2012

Hello cafe,

there's an upcomming meeting of the Haskell user group Hamburg next week on
Thursday, November 8th.

We'll start 19:00 at the fortytools GmbH in Hamburg (Georgsplatz 10, 20099
Hamburg).

We don't have a program or talk yet. Maybe we'll discuss our experiences
from the last ICFP and the Haskell Symposium.

If you are interested to join us, have a look at our doodle (only in german)
http://www.doodle.com/gvdsbsyfz7a7427g

Be careful: the Google Maps link in the Doodle may direct you to the old
address. Georgsplatz 10, 20099 Hamburg is the new one.

Further announcements will be made via Twitter, so you may want to follow
https://twitter.com/hug_hh.