[Haskell-cafe] What is the difference between runhaskell and compile?

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:36:26 CEST 2012

Hi,
  I am writing a small program using LDAP hackage. A weird problem occured.
  When the code was run by runhaskell, things were fine, worked as expected.
  But when ghc compiled (no any args), and ran, I got this: LDAP
error: ldapSimpleBind: LDAPException LdapServerDown(-1): Can't contact
LDAP server.
  There is sure no problem with the server.
  So I am confused. I thought the two supposed to be the same.
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞