[Haskell-cafe] Large graphs

Clark Gaebel cgaebel at uwaterloo.ca
Sun May 20 18:42:54 CEST 2012

I had issues with FGL in the past, too. Although FGL is really nice to
work with, it just uses a ridiculous amount of memory for large
graphs.

In the end, I used Data.Graph from containers [1]. This was a lot more
reasonable, and let me finish my project relatively easily.

Regards,
  - Clark

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/containers/0.5.0.0/doc/html/Data-Graph.html