[Haskell-cafe] How to use Plugins package?

Андрей Янкин yankin013 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:43:48 CEST 2012

I tried this and all other examples I could find.
They didn't work. I hadn't find any explanation yet.
And I don't know how I can get more information about errors.

I believe Plugins uses GHC API internally.
Нowever code like [1] works well for me on Linux and Windows.
I think I'll stay with this approach for a while.
What limitations does it have?

I appreciate your help.
It would be nice to understand what prevents me from using Plugins.

[1] https://github.com/jgm/gitit/blob/master/Network/Gitit/Plugins.hs