[Haskell-cafe] AI - machine learning

C Gosch ch.gosch at googlemail.com
Fri May 18 13:21:00 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have implemented max-sum/sum-product in c++ before and a while ago,
did the same in Haskell.
I don't think my implementation is as idiomatic Haskellish as I would
like, and I have so far not
published it and also not looked at it for a little while (since I
have some more projects :) ).
However, if you are interested, I will publish it (maybe on github?),
and I think we should join forces.
I am also very interested in machine learning techniques, but I can
unfortunately use neither those nor Haskell at
my day job at present.

Let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Christian