[Haskell-cafe] Call for AusHac 2012

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Wed May 16 03:33:44 CEST 2012

For any Australian Haskellers (or indeed anyone that feels willing to
come from wherever you may hail) who have _not_ yet received an email,
seen it on Reddit or Google+ but is interested in attending AusHac
2012, we are currently trying to determine which weekend in July best
suits everyone.

So if you're interested in coming, please fill out the form at
http://tinyurl.com/AusHac2012PreferredDates

This year we're going to hold AusHac in central Sydney (thanks to
Atlassian putting their offices at our disposal!) rather than UNSW,
which should make transport and accommodation easier for people.

AusHac is open to anyone interested in Haskell, from a complete newbie
to one of the Simons.  We don't have any specific themes or projects
to work on; instead just come along and hack on whatever takes your
fancy.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com