[Haskell-cafe] Can Haskell outperform C++?

Yves Parès yves.pares at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:59:50 CEST 2012

Yet this resource seems a little outdated:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Performance/Strings does not speak about
Text
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Performance/Arrays about Vector
And what's the status of the Streams IO approach detailed in
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Performance/IO ? Has it evolved into
enumerators/conduits, or was that an unrelated approach?