[Haskell-cafe] darcs patch dependencies in dot format

Sönke Hahn shahn at cs.tu-berlin.de
Sun May 13 15:55:31 CEST 2012

On 05/13/2012 03:13 AM, Felipe Almeida Lessa wrote:
> Truly amazing! I wonder it would fare with larger repositories. =)

It does not scale well. I have not looked into optimization at all. For
example the algorithm to compute the transitive reduction is very naive
and brute force.

Somehow related questions are: What am I going to do with a dot-graph,
that has more than 500 vertices? Is there an intelligent way to reduce
the graph?