[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts 1.13.3
niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:21:18 CEST 2012
I'm pleased to announce the release of haskell-src-exts-1.13.3!
* On hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-src-exts
* Via cabal: cabal install haskell-src-exts
* Darcs repo: http://code.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts
This release attempts to fix a bunch of long-standing (and a few new) bugs,
while still avoiding a new major version bump.
1.13.2 --> 1.13.3
* Fundep premises are now allowed to be empty.
* Fix the bug where the lexer would crash on a LINE pragma
that did not include a line number.
* Fix the bug where the lexer would require the # of a
MagicHash-style type constructor to be succeeded by at
least one character in the file.
* Fix really long-standing bug where the parser would crash with
an ugly "Internal error" error message if encountering
an extra }.
* Report errors at the right place for function arity
mismatches. Earlier they were reported at end of file,
now they are reported where the function is declared.
* Lexer now properly fails on line-breaks in string literals.
* Lexer now handles character escapes up to 0x10FFFF (unicode).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe