[Haskell-cafe] Learn you

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Sun May 6 00:27:14 CEST 2012

Hello,

> Could you please answer my concerns about the license under which LYAH
> is distributed? (see my initial reply to the thread)
> Additionally, under what license is your translation work re-distributed?

What I know is:

- The Japanese publisher bought the translation license from the
  publisher of the original.
- The original author knows this.
- Translation is based on the original published book, not on the
  online version. They are different because editors modified much.
- I don't think the Japanese publisher open the translated book
  on line.

P.S.

I'm not a translater of this book. I'm the translator of "Programming
in Haskell". :-)

--Kazu