[Haskell-cafe] Tutorial on how to use multirec

j.romildo at gmail.com j.romildo at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:55:20 CEST 2012

Hello.

I am writing a compiler in Haskell and need some tools to work with
abstract syntax trees (like annotating them with source positions and
other things). I have been pointed out to the multirec package.

I have found some information about the package, but it is too dense to
read and understand, as the ideas are presented from a theoretical point
of view.

So I am looking for something more light, as tutorials or simple
applications that illustrate the use of the package.

Any help?

Romildo