[Haskell-cafe] Edmonton Functional Programming Users Group (EFPUG)

Kevin Charter kcharter at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:58:11 CEST 2012

Hi Cafe,

If you live in the Edmonton, Canada area, and you're interested in
functional programming, EFPUG is an informal discussion group you might
find interesting. Most of our talks have been on Haskell topics, but we're
interested in functional languages in general.

Our Google Group is
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups&hl=en#!forum/edmonton-functional-programming-users-group

We meet on the first Tuesday of (almost) each month at the Computing
Science building on the University of Alberta north campus. New
participants, and new ideas for talks, hack nights, or other FP-related
activities, are always welcome.

Cheers,

Kevin
--