[Haskell-cafe] Learn you

Wojciech Jedynak wjedynak at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:41:34 CEST 2012

(caveat: I'm not a native speaker of Japanese)

I think the Japanese title is in a similar spirit as the original one.
Breaking it down:

Sugoi Haskell tanoshiku manabou!

sugoi - "awesome" (rather colloquial)
tanoshiku - "while having fun"
manabou - "let's learn"

In formal grammar it should be "Sugoi Haskell tanoshiku WO manabou!" -
this WO is a particle identifying the object and this omission is
normal in colloquial, spoken Japanese.

How does the Japanese title sound to native speakers? I'm curious myself :)

Wojciech