[Haskell-cafe] Fail-back monad

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:20:15 CEST 2012

Hi Stephen:

It could be:

It performs a rollback indeed.
 I guess that this monad can be used in something similar to
nonblocking (multilevel)  transactions.

if "GoBack" is changed to "Goback String", and  a trace string is
added to each NoBack step, then each NoBack step could sum the traces
of all the  previous steps. The when GoBack condition is reached, it
can transport back the entire trace of the failed execution. to the
BackPoint