[Haskell-cafe] Mathematics and Statistics libraries

Ben Jones ben.jamin.pwn3d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:24:12 CET 2012

I am a student currently interested in participating in Google Summer of
Code. I have a strong interest in Haskell, and a semester's worth of coding
experience in the language. I am a mathematics and cs double major with
only a semester left and I am looking for information regarding what the
community is lacking as far as mathematics and statistics libraries are
concerned. If there is enough interest I would like to put together a
project with this. I understand that such libraries are probably low
priority, but if anyone has anything I would love to hear it.

Thanks for reading,
      -Benjamin