[Haskell-cafe] Install a script with Cabal?

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Tue Mar 20 09:45:10 CET 2012

Hi,

I have a small project that installs a couple of Haskell tools and a
script that uses these.  Cabal will of course build and install the
Haskell programs, but how can I get Cabal to install the script as
well?  There's a host of UserHooks available¹, but it'd probably be
better to have an example than to try to experiment with the right
configuration.

-k

¹ http://www.haskell.org/cabal/release/cabal-latest/doc/API/Cabal/Distribution-Simple.html#t%3AUserHooks