[Haskell-cafe] In Haskell, because of the fine layers of abstraction that are possible, it pays to hone one's critical thinking skills.

Lars Viklund zao at acc.umu.se
Sat Mar 17 21:30:19 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 05:40:56PM +0100, Christopher Done wrote:
> Are you creating these posts by accident or what's the point of them?
> They are completely devoid of a message body.

KC: It's not customary to have any information in the subject that is
not present in elaborated form in the message body.

This sort of posting is more common on forums, where misguided
individuals ask full questions in thread titles with empty bodies or
"n/t" markings.

It's in my eyes very bad form to try to inflict a foreign style onto a
medium that has some deeply ingrained and _working_ guidelines (no top
posting, replies in-line, body contains all information).

Lars Viklund | zao at acc.umu.se