[Haskell-cafe] An idea to document inter department dependencies in Haskell

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:01:35 CET 2012

Hi,

Just thinking aloud :

A way  to start is to define concrete workflows for concrete events. "What
It is necessary to do if". This may make things more explicit and to
clarify the problems. .Later, .maybe. these concrete workflows can be
abstracted away from procedural/imperative to declarative and from concrete
events to categories of events and tasks..

The declarative abstract description  then could create concrete workflows.
The best way to express the abstract description, and the way to transform
the description in a concrete set of instructions depend on what is needed
 (The workflows produced can be just informative, in the form of a textual
description of activities).

Thus, the power users should  handle the abstract descriptions, and the
ordinary users could run the engine, perhaps they should answer some
questions to obtain the concrete workflows for their intended tasks

Not very informative, but better than nothing ;)

Alberto