[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE : Leksah 0.12
hamish.k.mackenzie at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:22:24 CET 2012
Source is in Hackage and https://github.com/leksah
OS X Binary Installers
Windows Binary Installers
Changes to the last release include:
* Support for GHC 7.2 and 7.4
* Better handling of navigation from text panes
* Addition of a Files pane
* Support for "cabal test"
* Better printer for cabal files (when Leksah is built with
* Better candy support for literal Haskell
* Syntax highlighting for quasi-quoted hamlet, julius and cassius
(DSLs used in Yesod)
* Several bug fixes and optimizations
Thanks to Sanny Sanoff for improving some of the keyboard navigation
and symbol searching among other things.
Thanks to Harald Jagenteufel and Stephan Fortelny we have basic
source control integration (git,svn) in a repo branch, but it is not
part of this release. We hope to merge this in soon.
Work has been progressing on a major restructuring of Leksah to make
it a modular plugin based system from the ground up. It is a big
task and there is still more to do. Unfortunately this has meant we
have spent less time adding features.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe