[Haskell-cafe] network-conduit proxy

grant thelff at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:12:48 CET 2012

The problem is, how would I then go about creating a proxy like tcpmon?

I was going to replace this code 'clientSrc $$ serverSink'
with this 'clientSrc $$ (sinkFork (sinkFile "randomname") serverSink'
and the same for the 'serverSrc $$ clientSink' part.

However, since the 'clientSrc $$ serverSink' part will be suspended until the
process has ended, I would be holding on to open resources for the whole time.

Is there a better way to create this proxy?

Thanks,
Grant