[Haskell-cafe] network-conduit proxy

grant thelff at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 21:01:21 CET 2012

Unfortunately I don't have a solution to this.

Here is some code and output that hopefully explains what is happening
https://gist.github.com/2012723

The problem is that the  clientSrc $$ serverSink appears to run and according to
Alexander, the socket closes. But the thread seems to hang inside
the "clientSrc $$ serverSink" command and then nothing after that command is run
(until the process is terminated).

I would have expected the register command to run and the statement
"END  clientSrc serverSink" to display.
When I kill the process on Ubuntu all three exceptions are then thrown at once
and the rest of the thread continue.

Thanks for taking a look at this,
Grant