[Haskell-cafe] Associative prefix operators in Parsec

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Thu Mar 8 17:16:23 CET 2012

Christian Maeder <Christian.Maeder at dfki.de> writes:

> The simplest solution is to parse the prefixes yourself and do not put
> it into the table.
>
> (Doing the infixes "&" and "|" by hand is no big deal, too, and
> possibly easier then figuring out the capabilities of
> buildExpressionParser)

Is there another solution?  My post was a simplified example to showcase
the problem; in general I would prefer to use a function to build the
expression parser.  I could just write my own that does not have this
problem, and in fact, I already have, I just wanted to know whether
Parsec could be wrangled into shape.

--
\  Troels
/\ Henriksen