[Haskell-cafe] Question about concurrency, threads and GC

Alexander V Vershilov alexander.vershilov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:04:52 CET 2012

Hello, Paul.

It seems you should not use 3 threads, but run in a data-driven behaviour with
one thread per client.
You can take a look at network-conduit [1] example, there is a very good aproach
to tcp-network application. There are some iteratee based examples but they are
not so extensible.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/network-conduit

--
Alexander Vershilov

Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 08:19:56PM +0400, Paul Graphov wrote