[Haskell-cafe] Unambiguous choice implementation

Bartosz Milewski bartosz at fpcomplete.com
Mon Jun 25 22:36:54 CEST 2012

Thanks, Heinrich. I looked at the examples and at the references you
provided. I understand the semantic model, so I guess I'm mostly trying to
understand the implementation. Conal's paper was mostly about refining data
structures in order to provide better implementation. It's all beautiful up
to the point where he introduces the unamb hack. How did you manage to work
around this problem and implement event merging efficiently?
--Bartosz

--
[:Bartosz:]