[Haskell-cafe] Galois is hiring!

Jason Dagit dagit at galois.com
Mon Jun 25 19:13:39 CEST 2012

We're looking for functional programmers, formal methods practitioners,
and project leads, interested in either short term or permanent
employment.  For more information, see: http://corp.galois.com/careers

Why Galois? At Galois, we believe in seeking out and solving important
problems to make the world a better place.  This philosophy runs through
everything we do. From internal interactions on an individual level to
the interesting technical challenges we take on to the way we orient to
the external world.

We hire the best people, we help them to better understand their own
passions, and then together we take on important problems.  It just so
happens that we have skilled software engineers with a passion for
functional programming who take on challenges in crypto, critical
systems, secure networking, and so on.

For me, the very compelling reasons to work at Galois are: a strong
cultural emphasis on freedom to choose your roles within the
organization including seeking external funding to work on whatever you
want; strong commitment to open source, and; a cultural emphasis on
functional programming and formal methods.

What a organization believes has a deep and profound impact on how you
spend your time at the organization, who the organization attracts, and
what impact the organization will have in the world. We have no shortage
of interesting problems to tackle in our quest to make the world a
better place.

Thanks,
Jason