[Haskell-cafe] Again, version conflicting problem with cabal-install

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 03:22:28 CEST 2012

Hi,
  The names here were just placeholder. And I just found out the reason.
  Hackage magicloud is local (not from hackage.haskell.org), there is
no its information in cabal INDEX (I assumed so). But this raised
another question, how to reference a local hackage in .cabal. So the
solver could use the dependencies originally defined but not the
binary compiled (which dependencies are fixed)?

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞