[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] [ANN] GenCheck - a generalized property-based testing framework

Jacques Carette carette at mcmaster.ca
Tue Jun 19 19:27:59 CEST 2012

[Only cc:ing cafe]

There are definite similarities, yes - I only became aware of
testing-feat very recently.   You seem to have concentrated more on
efficiency, while we have focused more on the high-level modular design
and on strategies.  We should probably merge our efforts, if you are
willing.

I mistakenly build the release to upload to hackage from an experimental
branch (which is currently broken).  The sources on github work.  I'll
update gencheck shortly to fix this, sorry.

Jacques