[Haskell-cafe] Again, version conflicting problem with cabal-install

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:39:00 CEST 2012

And today I met another situation, which I think solvable by computer.

Hackage A depends on magicloud (any) and container (0.4.0.0), and
hackage magicloud depends on container (any).
Now I've installed magicloud, using container 0.5.0.0. Then I failed
to install A, with any solver.

So the solvers are using the status that is installed, not the
definitions from original hackages?

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞