[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] JustHub 'Sherkin' Release

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Jun 18 22:59:22 CEST 2012

Hi Chris,

 > There is a worked out example at the bottom of the overview up on the
 > web site: http://justhub.org/overview

thank you for the pointer, I think I found it:

    ^=7.4.1
    List-0.4.2
    fgl-5.4.2.4
    hexpat-0.20.1
    mtl-2.1.1
    regex-base-0.93.2
    regex-compat-0.95.1
    regex-posix-0.95.2
    text-0.11.2.1
    transformers-0.3.0.0
    utf8-string-0.3.7

Very nice, this looks quite straightforward. I wonder about two things:

 - Is it possible to pass configure-time flags to those libraries? For
   example, I would like to build "haskeline" with "-fterminfo". Can Hub
   do this?

 - How do you handle packages that depend on system libraries? "hsdns",
   for example, requires the adns library to build. Does Hub know about
   this?

Take care,
Peter