[Haskell-cafe] Single board computers on HaskellWiki

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Mon Jun 18 19:28:34 CEST 2012

L.S.,

As more and more people start to develop software in Haskell for single
board computers, I created the HaskellWiki pages Arduino[0], ARM[1],
Raspberry Pi[2], BeagleBoard[3] and PandaBoard[4].

I hope experts on the matter will give these pages more body (for example,
describe what is necessary to get Haskell programs running on these
platforms) and add links to relevant web pages. The PandaBoard page needs
an image, I couldn't find one with public domain license. If you don't
know how to edit HaskellWiki pages, read the contribute page[5] first.

To get your appetite wet, if you are not involved in this yet, take a look
at the Arduino Weather Clock[6]; this is really a fun project.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

[0] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Arduino
[1] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ARM