[Haskell-cafe] FunctionalOWL: FP Usergroup in Germany, area Bielefeld

raichoo raichoo at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:19:51 CEST 2012

Announcing FunctionalOWL in Bielefeld!

Next Wednesday will be the first meetup of the
FunctionalOWL at Hackerspace Bielefeld. The meetup
is aimed at people who are interested in functional programming.

FunctionalOWL wants to provide a wide range of interesting topics
and opportunities to share and acquire knowledge. Become
a part of it.

When: Wed 20 June @ 19:00
Where: Sudbrackstraße 42, Bielefeld

Followup meetups are planned to happen every 3rd Wednesday
at the same location. We have various beamers and whiteboards.
Internet and caffeinated lemonade are also available.

For more information and contact, check out our website.
Feel free to drop a message on our pubML or in our Chatroom.

www.hackerspace-bielefeld.de

Kind regards,
raichoo, Hackerspace Bielefeld