[Haskell-cafe] XDR library ?

James Cook mokus at deepbondi.net
Fri Jun 8 14:38:22 CEST 2012

It's not on hackage because it's not really documented or maintained, but I have one on github:

https://github.com/mokus0/xdr

If it's too badly bit-rotted or if there are any other problems feel free to let me know or send pull requests.  If it's something you'd like to see on hackage I can probably find the time to polish it up in the not-too-distant future.

-- James