[Haskell-cafe] Mac and Gtk2hs problem

Tanja Piechnick tanja.piechnick at stud.uni-due.de
Thu Jun 7 13:50:37 CEST 2012

All right.
After a re-installation I could load my GTK2HS example successfully.
But I received another error. What is the meaning of that?

A wrong architecture?

Prelude> :l guitest.hs
[1 of 1] Compiling Main             ( guitest.hs, interpreted )
Ok, modules loaded: Main.
*Main> main
	/usr/local/Cellar/gettext/ mach-o, but wrong architecture)

This is the Content of guitest.hs

import Graphics.UI.Gtk
main :: IO ()
main = do
  window <- windowNew
  button <- buttonNew
  set window [ containerBorderWidth := 10,
               containerChild := button ]
  set button [ buttonLabel := "Hello World" ]
  onClicked button (putStrLn "Hello World")
  onDestroy window mainQuit
  widgetShowAll window

Thank you for any help !