[Haskell-cafe] Building gtk on OS/X with platform 2012.2.0.0

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:12:37 CEST 2012

This is a known issue ([1]), and my guess, according to [2], is that
it is fixed in the latest version ([3]), which has not been uploaded
to hackage yet.

What happens if you install gtk from that repo instead? You may want
to try to apply the patch to the version of gtk2hs that is available
on hackage instead.

-- Ivan.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/gtk2hs/ticket/1245
[2] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.gtk2hs.devel/1298