[Haskell-cafe] An attempt at an EDSL for platform independent 3D animation

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:36:35 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I've written a Haskell program that allows you to describe "dance
movements" and it spits out javascript that does animation on an HTML 5
canvas (that's the platform independent bit).

https://github.com/ckkashyap/Dancer

Please do check it out and let me know what you think - all you'd need is
Haskell platform. It's really preliminary at this point - The only
animation that I've built using it is "walk" - this makes a matchstick man
walk (you have to stretch your imagination a bit).

Regards,
Kashyap