No subject

Thu Jul 5 12:38:43 CEST 2012

used as a preprocessor its license doesn't really matter.  Many
packages on that list have a LGPL "taint" because one of its deps use
cpphs.  So the whitelist of cpphs would be stating that nobody is
using cpphs as a library (which may be false, but is mostly true ;).

[1] http://code.haskell.org/cpphs/README

--
Felipe.