[Haskell-cafe] Key-Parametrized Lookup Table

Alexander Foremny alexanderforemny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:56:25 CEST 2012

At first glance I noticed some problems with the vault library for my
particular approach.

Despite from being unique, Key values don't appear to carry any
information like the Label I need. However, it might be possible to
work around that.

The more grave problem seems to be that a Key cannot be
(de-)serialized. This might be impossible due to the type parameter a
in Key a.
However, it is no problem to fix the types of values to some finite collection.

Because of this some solution built around Dynamic seems to be more
and more appropriate. But I'll try to investigate vault further.

Regards,
Alexander Foremny