[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Platform - BSD License?

Sai Hemanth K saihemanth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:29:28 CEST 2012

I am trying to use haskell for building a tool (in a commercial setting).
 I am trying to figure out what all licenses are involved here.
Is there a single license for the entire haskell platform (and the runtime)
or is it that I need to look at the individual licenses of all the
 libraries and tools that make up the platform and point to them separately?

The wikipedia page on haskell platform [0] says Haskell Platform is BSD
licensed. But I do not find any such info elsewhere.
Any pointers on this would be greatly appreciated,

Hemanth K

[0] Haskell platform on wikipedia :