[Haskell-cafe] Which ghc binary does ghc-mod use?

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Jul 23 20:06:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am a happy user of Emacs with ghc-mod for Haskell programming. There is just
one issue I've run into: I have multiple versions of GHC installed on my
machine. Now, ghc-mod seems to use the GHC binary that was used to compile
ghc-mod itself, but that is not the version I want it to use for syntax
checking, etc. In fact, I want to be able to switch ghc-mod between different
GHC binaries depending on which project I'm working on, but I have no idea how
to do that.

Is there maybe some Elisp guru reading this list who can help me out? Can I
somehow configure which GHC binary ghc-mod uses?

Take care,
Peter