[Haskell-cafe] TLS 0.9.6, question about session resumption.

. ch.gosch at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:54:44 CEST 2012

I just modified TLS locally on my system
to export SessionID and SessionData, and set the session callbacks to
storing/retrieving the session data from a Map.
After that, the resumption appears to work :-D
Thanks a lot for that hint!
Is that the way it's meant to be? If yes, how do I get the
data types the "official way"?

Cheers,
Christian