[Haskell-cafe] Relational Algebra library: first version on GitHub

Paul Visschers mail at paulvisschers.net
Sat Jul 21 15:13:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

A couple of weeks ago I asked if there was interest in a library that
implements a type-safe relational algebra. The response was positive, so I
have spruced up the code I had a bit and created a repository on GitHub at:

https://github.com/PaulVisschers/relational-algebra

It is a very rudimentary version. The code is not documented and there is
only a very basic example database in Test.hs. It might be helpful to look
at HaskellDB's PrimQuery and PrimExpr, as this library is mostly a direct
copy from that (but typed). I will add some decent examples of expressions
and queries shortly.

If you check it out, please comment on it and let me know if you want to
contribute. Since this is going to be my first release, any feedback is
welcome.

Paul Visschers